Posted on February 16, 2012 by Anne
For the month of February,
buy one China Glaze Crackle Glaze polish, GET ONE FREE!
(Check out our original swatches here, where we tested different layers and colors).
These colors are *especially* awesome over black. I suggest a matte black base coat under Broken Hearted, Fault Line and Crushed Candy, and a plain white base coat under Black Mesh. The contrast is incredible. Though all of the colors in this collection are amazing, my personal favorites are the following:
Click here to claim your BOGO deal today! To check out this deal and all of the other February specials, click here!
Filed under: Nails | Tagged: black mesh, broken hearted, buy one get one, china glaze, crackle, nail lacquer, nail polish | Leave a Comment »
Posted on February 12, 2011 by Anne
Featuring our favorite new Crackle Glaze shades, along with some classic China Glaze shades, try out these fun manicures for Valentine’s Day! Check out the descriptions before for instructions on achieving the look!
1. For a simple, classic and empowering magenta tinted red, choose China Glaze Red Pearl.
2. For a sheer pink glitter, apply three coats of China Glaze Mrs. Clause.
3. Capture the romance of the holiday by layering 1 coat China Glaze Red Pearl + 1 coat China Glaze Mrs. Clause top coat.
4. Now for some crackle! Apply 2 coats of Mrs. Clause. Allow base color to dry COMPLETELY before applying China Glaze Crackle Glaze Broken Hearted pink shatter nail lacquer. Here, we used a single coat of the crackle.
5. Switch it up! Apply a coat of Red Pearl and allow it to dry completely. Apply one coat of China Glaze Crackle Glaze Lightening Bolt white crackle polish.
6. For a thoroughly romantic look, stick to rosey hues. Apply two coats of Red Pearl (for a nice deep color) and, after it dries completely, apply a single coat of Crackle Glaze Broken Hearted.
Have fun girls! Don’t forget to order your Crackle Glaze polish here!
Filed under: Nails | Tagged: broken hearted, china glaze, crackle glaze, lightening bolt, mrs. clause, red pearl, shatter | Leave a Comment »
Posted on February 11, 2011 by Anne
You’ve heard of OPI’s Black Shatter polish, which is totally flying off the shelves. In response, China Glaze has released six new shatter-like crackle polishes with all of the creativity and quality of China Glaze behind them. Like the OPI Black Shatter polish, each Crackle Glaze color should be layered on a completely dry contrasting color for optimum effect. Swatches are below!
We tested out the Crackle Glaze top coats using a variety of base colors. The Crackle Glaze coats on the right are layered over China Glaze Recycle, pictured on the third chip from the top. The colors on the left are layered over China Glaze Empowerment (pink), Red Pearl (red) and Up All Night (navy). Note the dramatic effect achieved when the colors are contrasting. We had so much fun trying different combinations – you will too!
Click here to order Crackle Glaze lacquers today.
Check back tomorrow for custom Valentine’s Day swatches, to help you get a killer manicure ready for your big date!
Filed under: Nails | Tagged: black mesh, broken hearted, china glaze, cracked concrete, crackle glaze, crushed candy, fault line, lightening bolt, nail lacquer, nail polish | 6 Comments »