Posted on June 10, 2011 by Anne
Zoya’s Color Lock System includes five essential nail care products, designed to provide a very beautiful, flawless manicure. Two of the most popular treatments in that system are Zoya’s Armor Topcoat and Anchor Basecoat.
The Armor Topcoat uses UV protection to not only protect your polish from chipping, but from fading. With a glossy finish and impenetrable seal, the Zoya’s Armor Topcoat dramatically extends the wear of your manicure.
Zoya’s Anchor Basecoat uses a revolutionary polymer basecoat designed to tightly bond polish to your nail, to prevent peeling and chipping while caring for and strengthening your nails.
For the month of June, Zoya’s Anchor and Armor Color Lock System components are on sale! Save a dollar on each formula, and try out these incredibly popular products for less!
Filed under: Nails | Tagged: anchor, armor, base coat, basecoat, bonding, color lock system, extend, manicure, sale, top coat, topcoat, uv, uv block, zoya | Leave a Comment »
Posted on February 16, 2011 by Anne
Delightfully elegant, ultra-light and extremely hydrating, Cuccio Naturale Lyte Ultra-Sheer Body Butter is a regenerating moisturizer that deeply nourishes dry skin. However, Cuccio’s newest body butter is set apart from all the others by its rejuvenating power: it’s designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on your hands and feet. Perfect for a routine manicure, continued use of Cuccio’s Ultra-Sheer Body Butter formula will totally help your skin appear more vibrant, youthful and featuring a healthy glow. Check out each fragrance and its specific benefits below:
Honey and Soy Milk: Honey’s natural humectants gently soften and condition the skin while soy lipids deliver Vitamin E to regenerate damaged skin cells and tissue.
Guava and Mangosteen: A revitalizing and healing anti-oxidant and vitamin combination. Renews and deeply hydrates for soft, smooth and silky skin.
Pomegranate and Acai: The most potent blend of anti-oxidants in one ultra sheer body butter! Reduces fine lines and wrinkles, promoting healthier and younger looking skin.
Tuscan Citrus and White Tea: Boost and brighten your skin tone with the blend of white tea and Tuscan citrus. White tea contains polyphenols to help increase the skin’s elasticity.
Filed under: Bath & Body, Organic & Natural | Tagged: body butter, cuccio, light, lotion, lyte, manicure, naturale, pedicure, ultra, ultra sheer | Leave a Comment »
Posted on October 8, 2009 by Anne
Essie sent over some awesome manicure step-by-step instructions yesterday, and we thought we’d share the wealth! Essie’s Matte About You Matte Nail Finisher has made matte polish so easy, and now it makes nail art even easier! Here’s how to get these great looks!
* For these layered looks, wait about 2 minutes between applying each layer! *
1. Glossy Nail with Matte Tip: Apply base coat and polish normally, then coat entire nail with glossy top coat like Essie Good to Go!. Carefully apply Matte About You to nail tips from side to side in a semicircular shape. (Or use nail guides to get the perfect tip!)
2. Matte Nail with Glossy Tip: Apply base coat and polish normally, then coat entire nail with a thin layer of Matte About You. Carefully apply Good to Go! to nail tips as described above.
3. Glossy Nail with Matte Moon & Tip: Apply base coat and polish normally, then coat entire nail with a thin layer of a glossy top coat like Essie Good to Go! Using the edge of a nail polish brush, apply Matte about You to the bottom third of the nail in a crescent shape. Carefully apply Matte About You to nail tips.
4. Matte Nail with Glossy Moon & Tip: Apply base coat and polish normally, then coat entire nail with a thin layer of Matte About You. Using the edge of a nail polish brush, apply Good to Go! to the bottom third of the nail in a crescent shape. Carefully apply Good to Go! to nail tips.
Have fun! Let us know how your nails turn out!
Filed under: Nails | Tagged: essie, french tips, glossy, manicure, matte about you, matte nail polish, nail art, nail polish | Leave a Comment »